Any data that you provide via this website, https://www.sicherheitsdienstone.de/, are always collected and used in accordance with the data protection regulations. The provisions shown here apply only to this website. Should you be forwarded to another page via a link from our site, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of the provided data.
In the following provisions, we inform you about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of your personal data. Responsible person according to Art. 4 Abs. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
Frank Greb Graf von Falkenstein
Wickererstrasse 84 B
65439 Flörsheim am Main
Telephone: +49 6145 37 999 53
Automatic data collection
When using the website, we collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server, as long as you do not register or otherwise transmit information, such as by filling in a contact form or sending an e-mail.
The following data is collected by us:
- Your IP address.
- Date and time of the visit.
- Time zone information in relation to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
- Content of the requirements (specifically requested page).
- Access status (HTTP status code).
- Transmitted amount of data in your direction as well as to us.
- The website that linked to us (referrer).
- Recognition string of your browser (user agent).
- The operating system and its interface, as well as the name of your provider, language and version of the browser.
We process this information for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website.
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website.
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as for further administrative purposes.
This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file and recorded without your intervention. The deletion takes place automatically within two years and is stored up to this. The collected data will never be used to draw conclusions about your person. The logfiles are stored on a server within the EU and a transfer to countries outside the EU does not take place.
The stored information can be related to the exact terminal used, but this does not directly lead to personal data.
- Use of so-called session cookies to prepare the already visited pages and play them back for the user guidance. These are automatically deleted after leaving our page or completely closing your browser.
- Optimizing our offer and usability. The temporarily stored cookies are stored on the device for a certain period of time. If you visit our website again, you may have already filled in settings and entries without having to enter them again.
- Statistical collection of usage data for the purpose of optimizing our offer. These cookies are also automatically deleted from your device after a defined time. They allow us to automatically recognize when they visit again that they were already with us.
These cookies and the data processed with them are required for the purposes stated above for the exercise of our legitimate interests, as well as the third party, pursuant to Art. 6 I p. 1g GDPR. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the browser setting and switching on the “do not accept cookies” setting. However, this can lead to functional restrictions.
Use of Google Fonts
We use fonts from the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. These are commonly known as “Google Fonts.” These are subject to the additional data provisions available at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ .
To adjust the settings and the opt-out / opt-in procedure, please visit the following page and make the general settings: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Contact and contact forms
You can contact us on our website via a provided form, our e-mail address or telephone numbers. We collect the following information:
- Your Name.
- Your email address.
- Your phone number.
With this data we can process and answer your request correctly. Further information is voluntary. Technically, it can happen that the IP address of the transmitting computer is transmitted. The data processing of the data for the purpose of establishing contact takes place in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit a DSGVO, your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us will be deleted after processing.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation gives you the following rights:
According to Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your data that we process personally. In particular, they may request information about the following points:
- Processing purpose of the personal data.
- Category of personal data.
- Category of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed.
- Planned retention period of personal data.
- Insist on rectification, deletion, restriction or opposition of processing.
- Existence of a right of appeal.
- Origin of your data, if they were not collected from us.
- Existence of automatic decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, its details.
According to Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand immediate correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data about you.
According to Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand a deletion of the data stored about us concerning your person. Exceptions are the following exceptions where processing is still required:
- To exercise the right to freedom of expression and information.
- Fulfillment of a legal obligation.
- Reasons of public interest.
- Assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
According to Art. 18 GDPR, to require a restriction on the processing of your personal data, set the following cases:
- They deny the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is illegal, but you reject the deletion.
- The data are no longer needed, but they are necessary for the exercise, assertion or defense of legal rights.
- You file an objection against processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
According to Art. 20 DSGVO, to require the disclosure of your personal data to you or another person in charge. These data must be transmitted or handed out in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
Pursuant to Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we will no longer be able to continue processing, based on consent data, in the future.
Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, submit a complaint to a supervisory authority. You can assert this right with supervisory authorities within the EU, as long as it concerns the whereabouts, the place of work or the place of the offense. One possible address would be:
The Hessian Data Protection Officer
PO Box 31 63, 65021 Wiesbaden
Phone: 06 11/140 80
Fax: 06 11/14 08-900 or 901
If we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest (Art. 6 I p. 1 DSGVO), you have the right to appeal against the processing, according to Art. 21 GDPR, if there are reasons that arise from your particular situation or yourself the opposition directed against direct mail. In the case of direct mail you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you make use of this right, inform us via e-mail to email@example.com